Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Vacation shopping!

We leave to go on vacation in Deep Creek Lake, Western Maryland on the 14th.  We found out yesterday that our rental home is under construction, so we had to pick another home last night.  Adam is calling the realtor today to let her know our decision.  If it was me, I would asking for some of our rental fee back, since it was kind of a pain in the butt, but we'll see if Adam gets aggressive!  Before then I need to do the following:
  1. Buy James sunglasses (well I need to do this before Friday, his eye doctor appointment)
  2. Buy James Crocs or other beach friendly shoes (even though he's not walking, I don't want his little tootsies to get hot)
  3. Buy James a baseball hat for the car ride, his floppy hats tend to fall off in the car and I thought a baseball cap would work better
  4. Buy Adam another swimsuit and a pair of cargo shorts
  5. Get a pedicure
I hope to get most of this done today, note that I am only buying things for the MEN in the house.  Blasphemy.  And I may not get the pedicure done, but a girl can hope, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment