Saturday, August 13, 2011

Almost vacation time!

Well, James (and his parents) seems to have survived his first sleepover!  He had a great time with Charlotte, Grandpa, and Aunt Michelle (Adam's 15 year old step-sister).  He didn't have a good time with Snow, the puppy, because they were kept separate while James was there.  Snow is in the "I'm a teenager dog" phase, so he's still not trained enough to be with the baby without running him over.  But James went to bed around 7, woke up around 6:30 and was a very good boy, from what I'm told. 
Adam and I had a great time on our evening out.  We ate dinner, walked over to Merriweather Post Pavilion, and watched My Morning Jacket.  The concert was amazing and I know Adam really enjoyed seeing one of his favorite bands.  We got home around 11 and since Adam woke up with the dog and then went to pick up the baby, I got to sleep in until 10.  It was amazing.
Today we're just trying to pack everything up for our trip to Deep Creek Lake tomorrow.  James is napping right now, so I am taking a little break.  We will finish packing this afternoon and spend the rest of the day relaxing.  I love vacation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment