Friday, November 4, 2011

Weekend Plans

This weekend should be a fun one!  On Saturday we aren't doing anything out of the ordinary.  Just the usual, grocery shopping and cleaning around the house.  James and Adam will be getting haircuts, but I think I'm going to sit that one out, since James puts on a show for mom when he gets his hair cut.  We are hoping to go out to eat on Saturday night, so I am looking forward to that.
On Sunday, Adam and his dad are leaving to go to Pittsburgh for the Ravens/Steelers game.  Hopefully the Ravens will win and the boys will make it out of the city alive!  Also on Sunday, James and I are going to visit my mom and step dad.  Its Doug's birthday, so we're hoping to eat some cake on our visit!  James hasn't showed off his walking skills for Grandma and PooPaw yet, hopefully he will cooperate.
Adam and John will be coming home on Monday, so James and I will be on our own for Sunday evening.  I'm sure it will be fine, but I always miss having backup when Adam is away (luckily that isn't often).
Also, daylight savings will end on Sunday morning, so I am hoping that doesn't throw James off too much.  We will see, last year he was too little to really be affected by the time change.
Have a good weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment