Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Weigh-In

Well I lost half a pound this week, not my best but I ate like a mad woman yesterday.  I didn't go over my weekly points, but I guess the day before weigh in day was a bad idea!  So I am back on track this morning, I had Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal with a little bit of milk this morning.  It tastes good, was nice and warm, and usually keeps me pretty full until lunch time.  I have lost 14.5 pounds, 3 of it in the last 2 weeks.

Edit:  After talking with my weekly email check in friend... we've decided to make Wednesday our weigh in day.  That way we have some time to rebound from the weekend, when we're both eating more than during the week.  This might be cheating, but it seems more reasonable.

Also, I love the alliteration in "Wednesday Weigh In", so there you have it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment