Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wednesday Weigh In

Note to self: drinking beer and eating birthday cupcakes makes you fat.  Okay, maybe not fat, but I gained back some of my weight this week.  I pretty much figured this would be the case as I counted up all my points from the weekend.  But at least I counted them, as ugly as it was!  I would also like to blame some of the gain on PMS.  So this week I am back on strict Weight Watchers!  Also tonight I am going to my first Zumba class, so hopefully I like it.  Its at the tae kwon do place that I used to take kickboxing at and is a pay by the class, which is nice!  I (and most everyone) am horrible at signing up for the gym and then not using it, but paying the remainder of the contract, so I like anything that doesn't require a commitment on my part.
Anyway, I have not adjusted my weight counter because I intend on losing the weight that I gained back this week and it makes me feel better if it stays down!

0 comments:

Post a Comment