Friday, September 28, 2012

25 weeks

The little guy is the size of a cauliflower this week.  Eww, I think cauliflower is pretty gross.  Another website I look at compared the baby's weight to a rutabaga.  All these food comparison are pretty funny.  So the baby is growing like a week and pretty soon he will be here.
As time goes on, I'm getting more excited, but more scared too.  But that is perfectly normal, so I just have to roll with the punches.  I've been reading a lot about how to make sure James gets enough attention, doing a little research always helps.  Really I am most worried about James and the new baby at daycare, since James is used to having a lot of Rhonda's attention. He got used to Landon fairly quickly, but was able to come home and be the center of attention still.  We will figure something out, but I still worry about the big brother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment