Friday, September 7, 2012

22 weeks

The baby is growing a ton and this week is the size of a papaya.  Other than my cold, I have little to write about.  This week was nice and short due to the labor day holiday on Monday and Adam has been spoiling me with sleeping in some in the mornings.  Usually, we switch off who wakes up with the dog, but he's been walking Mac most days.  Part of this is Adam being nice, part of it is because Mac likes to take advantage of a pregnant mommy.  He somehow senses that my center of gravity is off and makes an extra effort to pull on the leash if I'm walking him.  I love my dog, but sometimes he's a brat.  Its amazing how much force a 26 pound dog can have.
We have a quiet weekend planned and I am looking forward to some down time with my boys.  The only thing we really need to do, aside from the usual weekend cleaning, is picking out our paint colors for the rooms we're getting painted.  The kitchen, James' big boy room, and the bathroom ceiling will be getting painted on the 17th and I am so excited!  The kitchen will be a light, almost ice blue and we've been going back and forth for James' room.  We are thinking either a yellow or a pear green.  I will let you know what we decide after our visit to the Sherwin Williams store!

0 comments:

Post a Comment