Friday, January 20, 2012

He's not so bad

I just realized that my last two posts have been about James and his behavior, timeouts, etc.  I hope I haven't made it seems like James is a total nutcase.  I mean, sure he's mischievous, into absolutely everything and occasionally moody, but on top of being a toddler, he's a Bednarczyk.  Adam claims that he and his father only grunted to communicate for several years in his childhood, so the fact that James uses some words is a step in the right direction.
Aside from his toddler moments, James is a happy go lucky sort of kid.  He's a big helper and loves to chase the dog.  He really likes pony rides on my knee right now, and will finally sit down and listen to a whole book being read.  I think he's cutest when wearing footie pajamas and I love to hug him.  Nothing makes him happier than sitting on the kitchen counter and getting his teeth brushed.
When all the stress of life is getting me down, all I have to do is look at my baby boy and its all forgotten.  I really do love being his mom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment