Tuesday, January 24, 2012

He's a lady's man...

As I mentioned earlier, Sunday was my birthday.  It was also the Raven's playoff game, so I'll let you decide which was more important to the men in my life.  We went to a lovely brunch at Matthews 1600 in Catonsville where I had the most amazing Maryland Eggs Benedict.  They use two crab cakes instead of the Canadian bacon usually found on Eggs Benedict and it was so tasty.  About halfway through our meal, two ladies in the booth behind us were getting ready to leave and James turned around and waved at them.  Then, in his loudest voice yells, "BYE!"  They were quite smitten with my boy and continued to chat with him for a minute.  James then laid on all the charm, tilting his head to the side and smiling at them.  One of them remarked that they might be a little old for James, but I suppose he couldn't help but be a flirt.  Adam was so proud.

0 comments:

Post a Comment