Friday, October 19, 2012

28 weeks

Hello, third trimester!  Here we are, in the last 3 months of my pregnancy!  I am looking forward to the end, but hopeful that the little guy will stay put until 37 weeks!
At this point, we've reached viability, but again, the longer the baby stays put, the better.  I have been working on my list of reasons I never want to be pregnant again and this week has given me a few things to add!  Although, I suppose none of those things are really pregnancy related.  I haven't seen sleeping the best, which has made me quite moody, particularly at work.  I feel bad about the moodiness, but at the same time, I wish people would just leave me alone and stop asking me such dumb questions (I know!  I sound awful, but its true!).  Last night I was telling Adam about some of the newest office happenings and he reminded me that there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.  He might have a point there, so maybe I should try to be nicer.
Things are rolling along otherwise, we still haven't put James in his big boy room.  We're dragging our feet a little bit, but I think that's more logistical than anything else.  Adam's closet is in that room, so he needs to get his things out so he can get dressed for work in the morning without waking James.  Although James has been waking up at the crack of dawn, so I'm not sure that's even an issue right now.  Hopefully he will go back to his old schedule and we'll need to have Adam get dressed in our room.  I'm thinking a rolling clothing rack might do the trick, we have space for one.  Sooner rather than later we need the big brother in his room and the baby in the crib!

0 comments:

Post a Comment