Friday, July 1, 2011

That didn't take long

I knew after James started pulling up on his own that he would be "cruising" soon. Cruising means walking while holding on to furniture, etc. But I didn't know it would be this soon! Apparently, he spent all day checking out all of Rhonda's living room and play areas from his new, standing point of view. By the time we got home yesterday, I could tell he was already exhausted. Bedtime was a bit of a struggle, as he was overtired and totally cranky, but he slept for 12 solid hours last night. When my second alarm went off (I usually set an alarm for 7AM just in case I doze off, since Adam leaves about an hour before then) I was totally surprised that I had gotten to sleep that long. Anyway, James is becoming more and more active everday and I'm sure he will be walking in no time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment