Thursday, August 30, 2012

Maternity Clothes

Getting dressed in the morning has become an interesting challenge.  I have a ton of maternity clothes, thanks to my good friend, Candi.  She actually supplied most of my maternity clothes with James too, but the vicious bed bug attack of 2010 destroyed all of those.  The problem is that I'm feeling extremely lazy.  Today, a Thursday, I have on a loose, non maternity top, and maternity jeans.  Ha!  I wore jeans to work on a Thursday.  The problem is that I also wore jeans to work on Monday.  Tuesday, I sucked it up and wore a dress.  Wednesday, thankfully, I work from home, so I wore... jeans and a t-shirt.  Do you see where I'm going with this?  I have a few pairs of maternity work pants, but they require finding a coordinating top and not wearing flip flops.  I have some skirts and dresses, but laziness generally prevails.  I am lucky that I work in a fairly relaxed environment, where jeans are usually okay.  But I feel like a slob and should probably do something to cure that soon.
Maybe next week...

0 comments:

Post a Comment