Friday, August 24, 2012

20 weeks

This baby is getting huge!  I can't believe how quickly time is flying, we will have another baby in no time.
James is starting to understand that there is a baby coming or at least that there is a baby in mommy's tummy.  He'll cuddle with me, rub my stomach and say "baby". Actually he says "Oh, baby" which is pretty funny.  This morning, I asked him what we should name his little brother.  He decided on Applesauce.  Maybe he's been reading my blog updates with all the fruit comparisons!  Applesauce is his favorite food right now, so that probably has more to do with it.
If I was having a typical, non high risk pregnancy, I would be half way done right now.  Since we know I'll deliver early, I am more than half way there and am getting more and more excited!  One weekend soon, we will get the baby clothes out of the attic and decide what needs to be thrown out due to stains, etc. and what we can keep and wash.  I think we'll just wash everything for now and put it back into the plastic storage tubs.  We are hoping to get James' big boy room decorated in September and at that point will transition his things from the dresser in the bottom of the changing table to the bigger dresser.  Wow, it really does sound like I'm nesting, which I am, I can't wait to have everything set up for James the big brother and the new baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment