Friday, May 18, 2012

Baby bloggin'

I've been writing this blog for about a year now.  Once James hit 1 I realized that time was flying by and that I really needed to capture the moments that I could.  I wanted to write about them and I wanted to be sure that James would have a record of this time later.  I had really great intentions of starting this blog while I was pregnant with him.  Baby Bednarczyk has actually been around since December of 2009, but I just couldn't get ideas out of my head then.  I was pregnant, tired, cranky, bloated, and dealing with a lot.
Absolutely nothing about that last statement is any different than my current state of being.
But I'm kind of used to it.  I've been tired and worn down, but have learned a lot about being a mother the last two years.  So I figured this time, I'd give it a go.
And now since the world (or at least the world of our families, friends, office, and facebook) knows about the little peanut, I can give it a go on the old blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment