Friday, May 4, 2012

Almost the weekend

It's Friday and for the first time in weeks (months?) we have nothing scheduled for the weekend!  I'm sure we will do some little things around the house, but nothing too big is scheduled.  Okay, I might also get a haircut, but that's not really a chore.
Life plugs along as usual for us, wake up, go to work, come home, go to bed, start over again.  But I like our routine and James is happy on a schedule.
We had happy news a few weeks ago - Adam was accepted into the Leadership Development Program at work.  He will be doing a lot of training and working with a mentor.  I'm so proud of Adam for being selected.  At least I was until I found out he'd be gone for a week at the end of the month.  Well, I am still proud, but being alone with James for a week should be interesting.  Adam will be at the Federal Executive Institute in Charlottesville, VA and I'm sure he will have a great time, with its catered meals and fitness center!
Happy Friday, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment