Friday, March 9, 2012

Something I love

The last 2 days have been beautiful here in Maryland.  Yesterday hit 72 degrees!  Amazing weather for March.  The day before yesterday was in the 60's, as it will be today also.  Since the weather has been so good, Rhonda has had the kids outside playing almost all day.  They do their preschool time in the morning, then go out and play.  After lunch and naps, they're outside waiting for the after school kids to join them.
Why do I love all this outdoor play?
Because the last 2 nights, James has gone to bed without so much as a peep.  I think its certainly helpful that his mouth isn't hurting and his cold is pretty much gone, but the playtime outside has been wonderful!
Now I don't want to jinx things just because bedtime has been less of a struggle, but I was so happy I had to share.  James also hasn't woken up overnight either, so we're all well rested, which makes for a much less grumpy family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment