Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wednesday Weigh In

It is Wednesday again!  It comes once a week, so why I am surprised?  I am really looking forward to my telecommute day today, even though I had Monday off, I have been very tired.  So I am going to try to relax a bit today.  I am going to go get a manicure and pedicure, but that is just across the street and I think it counts as relaxing...
I did my weigh in and I am now at 217, so I lost a pound this week!  I am so excited to be continuing to lose weight, it has been a lot of effort, but I know it is worth it.  I recently found out that my kick boxing class will be starting back up again in February, so I am looking forward to that.  Exercise combined with my Weight Watchers routine should really kick the weight loss into high gear.
My other plans for the day include stopping by Old Navy to get James a holiday shirt and getting Rhonda's gift card to complete my Christmas shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment