Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Alvin, Simon, Theodore!

I loved the Chipmunks when I was a kid and I really love the newer movies that have been coming out.  James really likes the Squeakquel, it makes him dance, which is another post in and of itself.  Its one of few kid's movies that I can watch and not want to pluck my eyeballs out.
Last night, James was playing with a Simon toy.  He pointed at Simon's glasses and said "Momma?"

Adam and I about died laughing.  He's a very observant little guy.  In the last few weeks, I feel like James is really learning a lot.  He's putting 2 words together more and more and does little things that make me think he's so smart.  This is a really fun age and I am enjoying James so much!

1 comment:

  1. I've always adored The Chipmonks too. And just for the record, I always thought Simon was waaaay the cutist chipmonk of the three. James knows!

    ReplyDelete