Friday, July 20, 2012

15 weeks

The baby is the size of a navel orange this week, which seems kind of huge to me.

She (I'm just picking a pronoun this week) didn't seem that big on the ultrasound, but I know she's gaining a lot of weight every week.

More info on the baby at 15 weeks:
You probably can't feel it yet, but she's squirming a ton.  (Actually, I have felt a few flutters of baby movement, even though its early.)
She might even be hiccuping in there.
She's making lots of progress: her joints and limbs can all move now.

It's been a few weeks since I answered the pregnancy survey, so I figured I would update it.

How far along? 15 weeks.
Total weight gain? about 7 pounds.
Sleep: Sleep is starting to get difficult, I have been up peeing or with low blood sugar just about every night this week.
Best moment this week? Making my neurology appointment so I can get some headache relief!
Movement? Tiny flutters.
Food cravings? I am always craving something, this week I've been thinking about Chinese food, my mom's enchiladas, cheese steaks, and chocolate.  I also crave food not pregnant though, which is probably why I'm so darn chubby...
Labor signs? No.
Belly button in or out? Its in still, but my tummy is getting a bit round.
What I miss? I'm not a big drinker, but I could have used a margarita this weekend.
What I’m nervous about? Finding out the sex of the baby.
What I’m looking forward to? Relaxing this weekend, something we haven't done in awhile!

0 comments:

Post a Comment