Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter

Logan's first Easter was a bit of a miserable failure from a mom's point of view.  I didn't have a chance to find a shirt that matched James' (matching outfits are actually the most important part of every holiday).  Mostly because Adam bought James' outfit at Sam's Club and didn't get Logan one that matched and then they ran out of said outfit and then the world ended.  Okay, not the last part.  And I didn't get any pictures of the boys together.  And the weather was bad so there was no outdoor egg hunt on either Saturday or Sunday.  And for the record, I'm not sure Jesus actually rose from the dead, but that's neither here nor there.
Anywho!  Now that that's out of my system.  Here are the two separate pictures that I did manage to get.  Note that James is wearing a long sleeve under his polo shirt because it was so cold!
Dirty O's hat...  Won't look at Mom.  Must be 2.

All business, all the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment