Tuesday, January 15, 2013

There should be more hours in a day

Wow.  Here I am again, two weeks later.  I've been writing post after post in my head, but by the time I can actually get to the computer, I've usually lost whatever was once there!
I promised more details on days two through five of our hospital stay, but really it was just a lot of time in bed.  Logan stayed with me, except for nights, when he went to the nursery so I could sleep.  While in the hospital, I decided to formula feed, Logan had his first photo session, and was circumcised.  As for me, my blood pressures in the hospital were high and I was put on medication to lower them.  The high blood pressure led to an extra night in the hospital and we were able to come home on Christmas Eve.
Since then the whole family has been adjusting.  We've had a lot of sleepless nights, but overall it feels like Logan has been here forever.  There are so many differences between James and Logan, it has been interesting to learn all of his quirks.
For the next month I'm still home on maternity leave and hopefully in that time Logan will start to sleep more consecutive hours and we'll continue to relearn how to best take care of a baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment