Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Long time, no post

Well, my goodness.  Its been awhile since I posted anything.  I think about posting a lot, I get a good idea going and then...  well, I have not followed through.  There are a million reasons for not finding the time.  A promotion at work, a merger at work, a new supervisee at work...  All these work things, keeping me so busy!  And tired.  And stressed!  Oh, the stress.  Not to mention those two little children I have at home, keeping me ever busy and ever on my toes.
So I'm not quite sure the work excuse accounts totally for being missing in action, but there has been a lot going on.  But I do miss writing and having even the slightest bit of creative outlet for all the stress and worry that life can throw at me.
I guess there's the Mirena too.  Oh, the Mirena.  Without going into too many details, I will mention that I had a Mirena IUD placed a few months after Logan was born.  And after much consideration and thought, I had it removed recently.  In a very small amount of people, Mirena can cause anxiety, depression, and lots of other unpleasant psychological side effects.  I will never know for certain, but I know that I feel like a new person in the time I've had it out.  As Logan continued to age (how is he almost 2?!) I knew that my symptoms were no longer those of post partum depression or anxiety.  So out Mr. Mirena came and I am so glad for that.
So here I am.  Maybe I'll post about the boys tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So good to have you back in the blogosphere! I had no idea that you were going through so much anxiety and stress. That'll sap the strength out of anyone. I'm glad that you're getting back to feeling like your old self. :)

    ReplyDelete