Friday, May 10, 2013

Two feet

Most work days, I get the boys and myself ready and out of the house by 7:00 am.  Its a crazy, hectic morning, but I think I've gotten pretty good at it in the last 2 months.  I get Logan fed, ready, and in his car seat before I even go into James' room.
This morning, I got my big boy up and we picked out his clothes (cargo shorts and a red M&M's t-shirt from Grandma Dee Dee).  Then I sat on the floor and he came over to sit with me and get his morning snuggles.  These are occasionally the only snuggles I get all day, because let's face it - he's a man on the move.  Then James looked at me very seriously and said "I got two feet!"  Then he looked at me and said, just as seriously, "You got two feet too!  And pink toes!"
I looked at him incredulously and said "No way!  That's so cool!"  He grinned at me and we proceeded to get him dressed.   I really do love mornings with my guys, even if they are a bit hurried!

0 comments:

Post a Comment